Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Beginning

So we are having a little boy. It really has not struck me yet. Of course it has struck Lyndsey as she is carrying the little guy. I think what scares me the most though is there will be another Warren running around. This really hit me when we took our graduated seniors up to Atlanta for a day at Six Flags. We stopped for a bite to eat at Arby's. By the way why do they even give you the choice for straight or curly fries, we all know that we want the curly ones. As we were eating, someone said something that was hilarious. Turns out that right before it was said I had taken a huge sip of my water. You guessed it! I sprayed water all over the couple sitting next to us, luckily is was my best friend and his wife. Also to top it off as I leaned over a ripped a big one (in normal words I farted). The receiver of this gush of air happened to be my brother's girlfriend. I have never seen Lyndsey laugh so hard. She was crying. I am sure that Landen (the little guy in her belly) was wondering what was going on. If he really only knew how much of a dork his father is. So you have to see what I am saying here. Another Warren in this world is scary. Let us all hope that he is like his mom.

2 comments:

miranda Cooper said...

hahaha i heard about this!

Bekah Jo said...

I'm just stating that I was glad to see you have a blog now. I was looking at something on Gary's and saw your name over in his list...now you just need your facebook and you're all set