Friday, August 1, 2008

Got to love it.

Balled Out!


This is something I could definitely see as fun. I love playing sports. Having a son is going to be a cool thing. Being able to teach someone to play catch and to shoot a basketball. Hopefully, Landen will be interested in sports. If not well then we can always do something like the video above. Sports are fun but throw in an over sized soccer ball and a kid that is willing to take a hit, now that is a sport. I wonder if he thought this was a good idea after the crushing blow from the biggest ball I have ever seen. Just throwing this out there, I really think this had to be a youth group. Being a youth pastor, it just really makes a lot of sense. I have seen students ride on mattresses and water skis behind a truck. I have also seen students take a dive into a mall fountain and a student put on a speedo and stand on the corner waving at people as they pass. This screams youth group. Lord please protect our little guy.