Monday, December 8, 2008

Went As 2 Left As 3


At this point I am sure that many of you know...Landen Hugh East is here. I am definitely crossed till at the point of extreme excitement and also a little bit scared. Excited that God has blessed Lyndsey and myself with the opportunity to be parents, but at the same time somewhat scared of that responsibility. Scared because I know that a time will come that he will hurt or feel pain and there will be nothing that I can do. I look forward to this journey knowing that it will bring my closer both to my God and to Lyns.
Lyns was such a trooper. I am blessed to have such an incredible wife and Landen is blessed to have such an amazing mother.
I think that the coolest part in all this is that Landen coming has been such a great worship experience. It is hard for me to grasp after being a part of this how someone cant see that we were fearfully and wonderfully made by a creative and loving God. During the whole process of labor and the c-section I don't know if i have ever cried out to God more. So God thanks for this and thanks for the many times that will come that you will use my family to draw me closer to You.

1 comment:

-Billy said...

he is awesome... good job