Wednesday, October 29, 2008

16 Random Things about me

I was tagged by Gary Durbin to do this. So here it is.

1. I was born and raised a pastor's kid.
2. One of my favorite things is chocolate milk and brussel cookies.
3. I have only lived into 2 permanent places: Savannah, Ga and Melbourne, FL
4. My wife, Lyndsey, and I are expecting our first little one, Landen (a boy)
5. I am little freaked out about being a dad, mainly b/c of all the things that people tell me sometimes like your social life is now over (Gary)
6. I grew up with my wife but never got close to her until I was a senior in high school
7. I never really asked her to be my girlfriend
8. Our old cat lost my wedding ring
9. I used to pretty much have a come over even though I was not bald
10. I have a real problem with forgetting where I put stuff
11. I used to have a 67 mustang
12. I would love to have another 67 mustang
13. I have a spastic colon/ibs
14. When I was a young boy a would pretend I was a ninja
15. The best thing on TV is and always be cartoons
16. Finally got a facebook after everyone on staff got one before me

So there it is...I guess I will continue this on. So here you go Billy give it a shot.

1 comment:

Bekah Jo said...

I actually laughed out loud when I read the comment about you forgetting where you put things. :)