Monday, October 13, 2008

Another College Post


Guys college dorm is all that needs to be said! While on our visit to my old stomping grounds, we stayed in the guys dorm. Now I will be honest and admit that staying in the dorms while I was in college was one of the best parts of college. I mean you truly never know what may happen in the dorm. So here is my point while staying there over this past weekend, it hit me, "was I really like this when I was in college?" With this question came many more like: "why in the world did my wife marry me, how did I graduate, and did I really use those bathrooms?" So to all who stayed in a dorm through college, I challenge you to take a trip back to your old stomping grounds. You never know how much you have changed until you see how much you have changed. (wow that is deep, I'll give that one away for free)

No comments: