Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Your in Georgia

This one goes out to Gary! So I am on my way up to Georgia for a conference and being born and raised in the great GA, you expect certain things. Well of course my great state did not fail me. As Chad (our kids pastor) and I made the journey into Georgia there was plenty of signs for pecans and peaches, and signs for log homes. There is always the great water towers that are shaped and painted just like a peach. I must admit though that they look like booty's. Now here is when I really knew we were in the GA. We stopped to go to the potty and as I made my way in, I found ... drum roll ... someones tainted underoos that they messed and left for my enjoyment. Well welcome to the peach state. BOOM

1 comment:

Gary Durbin said...

nice work. keep your windows rolled up.